Thursday 16 January 2014

Brixton Windmill

I went to visit Brixton Windmill not long ago, it way really magical. I met this really cool photographer named Owen who let me try out his fisheye lens to take some photos of the phantom sun/  parhelion... it was out of this world! so so beautiful! Owen's photo's are incredibly stunning and otherworldly, ASTRO and SOLAR are esp great sets. Check them out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37409944@N02/sets/

Quite strange, life, ---the synchronisation of it..! Ever since I started the COSMIC LONDON section of my book, everyone I've crossed paths with has mentioned stars and astronomy, in one context or another--- perhaps its the broken bits of universe within us which connect the seemingly un-connectable....

Here's a picture I took with Owen's lens.