Friday 6 December 2013

Tony

....so I sort of barged into the staff room at the Greenwich Peninsula Ecology Park really wanting to learn more about the set up of the reserve and how it was run. I met this really cool guy who worked there named Tony. We spent quite some time talking, and I told him all about my journey into conservation, he then gave me some really good advice, which I hope to follow (one day)! 

Tony's the most interesting person I've met in forever, he's worked and travelled all over, from Cambodia to Somalia, Russia to Vietnam! In the short space of speaking to him, I probably gathered enough material to write a whole book (hmm which I won't).... love London, love that's home to the most fascinating people, people who fill your head with the most out-there ideas and trippy possibilities! It's true- the sky's the limit- there isn't one!