Sunday 25 November 2012

Floating Words #5

My kingdom is not of this world. I'm not here to rule-over people. My mothers traumatized by my accent, but when I go back to South Africa it's only a matter of time before I get it back my bru! Hey stranger, I’m going to be in December for a play of mine. Any chance you’ll be around?  It would be great to see you. And an Israelite went to collect firewood on Sabbath. I knew you had something, that's why I put you forward.

I got discharged. I got to go Catford. I've come from Springfield. Have you heard the story about the mathematics bridge! So you would be working evenings mainly, 6 or 8pm till 12. It's a great place to work and you get loads of benefits! What will you have? We travelled around the East Coast and the West Coast, my dad's a historian, he's interested in battlefields, and most of them took place in National Parks. The re-enactments were strange. Speed! I'm going back tonight, I'll ring for you before I leave. They're so dedicated, these wildlife photographers! We actually live in London, we're just up here for the day. They both became prophets at the age of fourteen.